1. The National Council for Teacher Education (Amendment) Bill: Grants retrospective recognition to central and state universities running teacher education programmes that are currently not recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education.
2. The Payment of Gratuity (Amendment) Bill: Proposes that the central government will notify the ceiling on payment of gratuity after retirement.
3. The Dentists (Amendment) Bill: Removes the representation of a certain category of dentists from the central, state and joint Dental Councils.
4. The Indian Forest (Amendment) Bill: Amends the Indian Forest Act, 1927 to remove ‘bamboo’ from the definition of ‘tree’.
5. The Representation of the People (Amendment) Bill: Introduces proxy voting for overseas electors (NRIs).
The second batch of Supplementary Demands for Grants for 2017-18 was presented in Lok Sabha.
Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha adjourned for the day after repeated disruptions.